For our client, a market leader in their niche sector, we’re looking for an SRE to join their TechOps team.
- Config &operation of IT system environment
- Automate configuration & operation of business critical servers in test & production environment
- Optimize implementation tools & frameworks (CI/CD)
- Monitor performance of applications & software deployments
- Optimize configurations, system performance & security
- Optimize procedures & automate recurring tasks
- (At least) a couple of years of experience in a similar role
- DevOps mindset combined with technical expertise
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Solid experience in Linux Server engineering & admin, Google Cloud (or other), CI/CD tools, virtualization & containerization, configuration management tools, scripting
What’s in it for you
Our client innovative platforms are built in modern technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture. In return for your expertise and commitment, they offer a challenging job and career in a dynamic environment. Besides an attractive salary package with various extra benefits (company car, growth opportunities, …), they also offer the possibility to work remote up to 60% and a nice, modern office.