For our client, a market leader in their niche sector, we’re looking for a data analyst/scientist to join their Data Intelligence Squad.
- Use data analysis tools to inspire business stakeholders in making strategic business decisions through trends & facts
- Use structured data sets to build advanced visualizations (dashboards e.g.)
- Compose proactive reports & recommendations based on your insights, to support the business in making well-informed decisions
- Translate business needs into technical specs & use BI platforms & tools
- Ensuring data accuracy
- Identify, design & implement process improvements
- Optimize existing reports & dashboards
- Experience in data analytics based on big data & reporting (with Tableau or similar)
- Experience in monitoring & managing data quality
- Data science experience is desired (SQL, Python)
- Experience with R (Shiny) and Google Analytics is an asset
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Familiar working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
What’s in it for you
Our client innovative platforms are built in modern technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture. In return for your expertise and commitment, they offer a challenging job and career in a dynamic environment. Besides an attractive salary package with various extra benefits (company car, growth opportunities, …), they also offer the possibility to work remote up to 60% and a nice, modern office.
Interested? Take your chance and contact us via the application button to receive more info.