Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
For our client, located in the Antwerp region, we are looking for a Frontend Developer:
In the software tools team we are looking for a frontend developer to strengthen our team. In our team we develop software tools for measurement, analysis and simulation of complex machine installations and central controller systems. Our software is being used worldwide by our internal sales and service organization as well as by external partners. We will develop a new generation of these tools with new requirements including new complex machine behavior, quality, modularity and maintainability as well as a strong emphasis on improved usability. For this, we need a frontend specialist.
- You will design and implement pages for a cloud-based web application.
- You will take the lead in translating complex high-level requirements for engineering software into interaction flows and transform them into modern, intuitive, and functional frontend pages.
- You write clean and testable code.
- Together with the team you are responsible for the whole development process, from the requirements analysis, conceptual design, detailed system design, building prototypes, implementation, testing, preparing showcases and demos, to the final delivery of the product.
- You will be working in a team of experienced software developers on projects with a clear goal and strict timeline.
- You have a degree in computer science, software engineering, civil or industrial engineering or a related field.
- You have experience in web development.
- You have demonstrable frontend design skills with a strong portfolio.
- You have experience with React and Typescript.
- Knowledge of REST, SPA, CORS, Redux, Jest, CRA, Webpack, I18N, HTML5 and Cloud development are an advantage.
- You have knowledge of SCRUM, DevOps and Gherkin.
- You have the ability to conceptualize fresh, creative ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks. You are convinced everything can be done in a more elegant way.
- You have the communication skills to collaborate with teams of varying background, for example both product management and engineering.
- Experience with unit testing, machine behavior, regulation algorithms, simulation, data processing, software security and hardware is a strong advantage.
- You have attention to detail, you care about design and esthetics.
We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow.