IntroductionExperis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today’s changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
OrganizationOur clients builds state-of the art sorting machines (mostly for food).
FunctionAs a System Administrator, you will provide support and system administration for infrastructure and network systems (including servers and virtualized systems). You will be the go to person for IT questions for our location in Hasselt, Belgium.
With your excellent communication skills you are able to support and train your colleagues on different levels within our organization on the IT equipment. You will also perform and monitor network backups, setup and support network printer and installation and support hardware and application packages.
The main tasks:
• Must possess tenacity solving problems in an ever-changing IT environment
• Assist, monitor and help maintain network security accounts for users, phones and voicemail
• Update and maintain LAN documentation
• Assist with troubleshooting of user-related issues
• Perform proactive systems monitoring, alerting, and weekly network performance reporting
• Assist with software upgrades and installations. This include patches, hotfixes, versioning and virus definitions updates
• Provide application installations and PC support when needed
• Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within the existing system
Requirements• BSc degree, preferably a Bachelor in IT and a minimum of 2 years security or network administration experience (or equivalent combination of education + work experience)
• Recent experience with Windows Server, server configuration and testing
• Very good skills in English and Dutch
• French is a plus
• Experience supporting LAN-based applications, Microsoft/Cisco certification, Cisco switches, routers, wireless, and firewalls is a plus
• Experience with network monitoring software such as SolarWinds, Anti-Virus software from Sophos and backup software from CommVault
• Administration of Windows PC and Windows Server experience
• Experience with Active Directory, TCP/IP and Network Management tool, troubleshooting, and security, SharePoint server, Microsoft Exchange server, etc.