IntroductionExperis, part of the Manpower Group, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Our department Finance and HR focusses on the search, recruitment and coaching of professionals within these specific fields.
Are you a specialist in HR, specifically in recruitment and you want to give your career a flying start or a boost? We will help you achieve this; Your career is our mission !
OrganizationWe are looking for Recruiters who are ready to start a mission from end of June within the banking sector.
FunctionResponsibilities of the recruiters:
• Prepare interviews: check up-front the competences that need to be assessed for each candidate and align with the hiring manager
• Take the lead in interviews: make sure all competences are checked by the end of the interview and support the hiring manager when needed
• Record interview scores in a central location: input the scores of the candidate in the system
• Support the hiring managers in matching / decision meetings for final selection (provide input on the candidates)
• Provide feedback after interviews: inform each candidate on the result of the selection process during a feedback session
Requirements• Able to interview in 2 languages: FR+EN or NL+EN; trilingual is a plus
• Recruiter seniority: Medior (3-5 years), Senior (+5 years) overall recruitment experience.
• Able to do competency based interview using STAR methodology
• Experience with white collars profiles recruitment
Offer• The chance to be part of an important and major redeployment project, from an HR and recruitment point of view
• You will also have the opportunity to be on this project on a long term basis without having the worries of finding a new mission every few months