IntroductionAre you chemistry oriented ? Do you like to work in team and to supervise experiments ? This job is for you !
OrganizationOur client, an expert contract manufacturing partner helping leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to success in making lives of their patient more healthier, is looking for its future Scientist !
FunctionAs a scientist, you are in charge to develop processes allowing cGMP-purification of peptides and assure timely adequate and complete reporting.
Your main tasks are :
– Perform or supervise experiments and interpret analytical data in the frame of the development of industrial processes for the purification of peptides
– Make feasibility studies and studies supporting validation
– Process development and optimization and participate to the scale-up of developed processes
– Trouble-shooting for running productions
– Determination of critical process parameters and assessment of process robustness
– Transferring processes to production department and follow-up of running productions
– Integrate cGMP requirements in developed processes
– Reporting (regular progress reports, development reports, tech transfer reports, campaign reports)
– Supervision of lab assistants performing experimental work
– Reference point for all technical aspects of peptide purification
– Active technological watch on new developments in the field of peptide purification
– Participate to conferences and work-shops
Key-words: chemistry, peptide chemistry, purification, industrial purification, team work, pharma, process.
Requirements– You have a Master degree in chemistry or chemistry-related discipline or equivalent by experience
– You are fluent in French and you speak English (written and spoken)
– You have knowledge of peptide chemistry
– Broad and in-depth knowledge of industrial purification techniques
– You are able to work in team