IntroductionExperis Engineering/Scientific is specialized in recruiting highly qualified scientific profiles; young potentials as well as experienced professionals.
OrganizationAs Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for highly efficient sourcing and pooling for the Engineering department in order to help the Business Consultant achieve speed in delivery on customer demands.
FunctionOur Recruitment Consultants are the first contact candidates will have with Experis. They are capable of credibly positioning Experis as an “employer of choice” (contracting) and as a “trusted career transition advisor” (perm) at the same time.
Our Recruitment Consultants acts as an brand ambassador towards the talent pools in the market.
RequirementsBachelor / Master degree level or equivalent through experience in a relevant domain (subject matter expertise in your specialty or in the world of HR services)
• Excellence in at least 2 of the following languages NL / FR / ENG, operational knowledge of the 3rd language in the multilingual Experis environment.
• Adhering to the ManpowerGroup vision and mission
• Adhering to the Experis “trusted advisor” vision and mission.
• Attracted by the “negotiator” and “advocate” position in interactions with candidates.
• Capable of keeping the socio-economic balance in candidate contacts