IntroductionYou have strong technical expertise in QC activities? You have strong operational management and communication skills? You are dynamic and stress resistant?
This job is for you!
OrganizationOur client is an expert contract manufacturing partner helping leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to success in making lives of their patient more healthier. To reinforce his QC Department, he is currently looking for a QC Supervisor !
FunctionYou will be working as part of the Quality Department ensuring products are manufactured, stored and packaged in accordance with cGMP. You will be in charge of the day-to-day management of the QC department in term of planning of analysis and technician, assure a permanent present in the lab, and assure the respect of the GMP, GDP and GLP requirements. You will be the technical support and back-up of the QC Manager.
– Management up to 10 QC chemistry and microbiology team members in the day-to-day activities (planning, prioritize and control laboratory activity).
– Assure transversal interaction with the other department (Production, QA, development).
– Ensuring follow-up of day-to-day activities, supervising implementation and progress of the QC activities.
– Managing SOPs, change controls, deviations, OOS and CAPA in support of the QC Manager.
– Review and approval of analytical dossier in support of the QC Manager.
– QC release of raw materials, intermediates products and finish product in support of the QC Manager.
– Guarantee the application and maintenance of adequate cGMP/QA rules by the QC team.
– Coordinate laboratory equipment qualification, calibration and preventative maintenance.
– Leading and supporting QC optimization processes and Operational Excellence QC project.
– Proactively propose testing improvement in the frame of his/her laboratory and guarantee the appropriate review of the scientific knowledge in QC in process.
– Anticipates the need of resources in his/her team.
Requirements– Engineer or equivalent with chemistry background.
– Experience in the field of analytics and quality control.
– 8 years with 5 years in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Strong laboratory skills and good knowledge of analytical chemistry.
– Strong problems solving skills, issue resolution and root cause analysis.
– Very good knowledge of cGMP in a regulated environment (US and Eur).
– People management experience.
– Able to work independently in a fast paced multitasking environment.
– Language: French (fluent is mandatory) and English (spoken and written is an asset).