IntroductionYou have strong technical expertise in QC activities? You have strong operational management and communication skills? You are dynamic and stress resistant? This job is for you!
OrganizationOur client is a pharmaceutical company providing advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products. For his sterile production site in Brussels, he is looking for a (m/f) QC Lab Coordinator.
FunctionYou will be report to the QC Chemical Manager. You will part of a team in charge of supporting the activities of the QC Chemistry laboratory. Through your scientific expertise, you will support and coordinate the QC technicians, a key position within the laboratory. Your role also involves a lot of interactions with the other departments.
– Provide scientific support within QC-Chemical laboratory
– Schedule the analytical activities in collaboration with the QC Chemistry Manager, the responsible of the QC deliverables and the production department
– Manage the trainings of the QC-Chemistry laboratory technicians, through knowledge sharing and training scheduling
– Participate actively to troubleshooting and to the improvement of the QC laboratory organization
– Support R&D department to implement new methods within the laboratory: method transfers, method improvements, documentation
– Follow laboratory equipment qualification in collaboration with QE department
– Interact with laboratory suppliers
– Perform analyses in a strict respect of GMP
Requirements– Minimum Bachelor level in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biochemistry, …)
– 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferentially in a QC/QA environment
– Expertise of analytical techniques such as HPLC, spectrometry, titration…
– Knowledge of GMP regulations (US and Eur)
– Knowledge in French and English (written)
– Quality oriented, rigorous and well organized
– Team player
– Agree to work on a 2 shift position