IntroductionExperis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today’s changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
OrganizationFor our client active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a project engineer.
Function• You elaborate and install (part of) the production process.
• You define the required specifications related to machinery, toolings, support mechanisms.
• You coordinate the process, starting from the first phase of definition until the final implementation of those processes, including tests on the products.
• You make sure the process is ready for production and you support production when starting up.
• You take the lead of and you give technical support to the departments quality and equipment engineering.
• You provide technical support for the sourcing department concerning supply of production goods.
Requirements• You are an engineer (bachelor with experience or master)
• You have strong analytical skills, combined with a hands on mentality
• You have a strong affinity for the automotive or mechanical industry
• You are willing to travel abroad on a frequent base
• You have a good knowledge of English knowledge of other languages (Dutch, German or Spanish) is an asset.