IntroductionequensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
OrganizationWe are currently looking for a Junior Test Environment Officer
FunctionThe Test Environment officer defines and implements the procedures and the methods used to control the different test environments (testrooms, system platforms, cards, terminals,…). He makes sure these procedures are well followed.
• You control daily the functioning of every environment (disc space, alarms,…)
• You generate the necessary input for the different applications
• You manage different systems
• You solve problems if possible, or escalate if necessary. You stay responsible for a quick resolution of the problem.
• You communicate the status of every environment and report the list of problems to the complete IT department.
• To increase the availability of the infrastructure, you evaluate possible improvements of the used techniques and you propose changes within the existing organization.
• You make sure these test environments stay as representative as possible to the production environments.
You also provide technical support and services to users with supporting activities, like providing test terminals, security modules, contracts, test cards.
Requirements• You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT
• You have strong communication skills (spoken and written)
• You have strong analytical skills and like to solve problems
• You are perseverant and result oriented
• You are punctual and well organized
• You are autonomous, responsible, and have good learning capabilities
• You are a teamplayer
• You are client oriented
• You are fluent in English and fluent in French OR Dutch
OfferWorking at equensWorldline is above all choosing an exciting job. On top of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to changes. You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and interesting extra-legal benefits. Indeed, in addition to an attractive salary, Worldline also provides for an annual bonus, a Sodexo card (equivalent meal vouchers), ecocheques and a large insurance package (hospitalization, pension, disability, death). The office near Evere is easily accessible by public transport and flexible hours system exists. For this function, a company car is also provided.