IntroductionExperis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today’s changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
OrganizationYou are part of the data competence team of the Compressor Technique Service division. The team is responsible for analytically processing data to come to valuable information and insights. This information supports the decision process in our business and optimizes our machine logic. We are looking for a data engineer to further develop our ability to combine datasources and come to valuable data sets, and to operationalize the developed analytical models.
FunctionYour main tasks will be to :
· Together with the data science team sit down with several parts of the business and define datasets ready for analysis or visualization
· Develop, document and maintain these datasets in ETL tools or data virtualization tools
· Industrialize analytical models to ensure performance, stability and quality of the data process towards end users or other applications
Requirements– The ideal candidate has a degree in IT, Engineering or equal by experience
– Experience in a similar position is a plus
– Distributed computing, data modelling (ERD, DAMA, …), master data management, … are familiar terms
– Strong analytical mind
– Knowledge of SAS/R/Phython is a must
– Experience in SQL/noSQL is a must
– Experience in data virtualization
– You love working with data
– You are able to work independently on a given task
– Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
– Knowledge of business processes