IntroductionA specialist among specialists, Experis™ brings together companies and exceptional talent. Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project¬based solutions in ICT, Engineering & Life Sciences and Finance & HR. Our expert consultants can truly partner clients. With their industry expertise, they analyse client needs in-depth and offer innovative solutions. They attract, assess and place specialist profiles and help them build dynamic careers, as Experis employees, as freelancers or as direct hires for the client. Our success is built on our ability to implement solutions for our clients that accelerate growth and increase productivity.
OrganizationExperis™ is part of the ManpowerGroup™ family of companies, which also includes Manpower®, ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, FuturSkill®, Proservia® en Right Management®.
FunctionThe perm business consultant Engineering is a trusted advisor for clients and candidates. He acts on the client side, understanding the company’s needs and processes whilst influencing the decision making process and selection criteria where possible.
The perm consultant acts on the candidate side too, positioning himself as the candidate’s best advocate in this career transition, and preparing the candidate for success in the process.
The Business Consultant works within the ManpowerGroup context, according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Business Manager and Business Unit Manager.
Client related processes
• Identifies /develops new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope.
• Engages in single-deal or volume-based perm projects within our specialty.
• Acquires a deep understanding of the client’s strategy, the client’s project, the client’s needs and the client’s decision making process to credibly position the project and the client’s brand towards candidates.
• Influences selection criteria and decision making process through consultative advice to achieve a smooth flow through of candidates and the shortest possible invoicing process.
• Is capable of sharing benchmarks and world of work insights with clients.
Candidate related processes
• Organizes (complex and advanced) sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
• Positions Experis as the best possible advocate for the candidate during the career transition process, showing subject matter expertise on a “consultancy” level.
• Acquires a deep understanding of the candidate motivators and expectations to minimize candidate drop-off during the process. Provides the required “candidate experience” to exceed candidate expectations in the process.
• Prepares the candidates for interviews with information and role-play, and is capable of keeping the candidates motivated and sharp throughout the entire process.
Team related processes
• Shares candidates and opportunities with the team to achieve team goals and priorities.
• Maximizes the team results, providing backup services for colleagues where needed.
• Delivers KPI reporting of activities as requested.
• Is capable of negotiating tailor made packages that suit the individual candidate’s expectations and the client’s comp & ben strategy.
• Is capable of “closing” deals and processes, negotiating effectively towards the final signature.
• Executes the required admin processes in sync with our admin cell to allow maximum focus on the core business processes.
Sales related competencies
• Engage in a “consultative” (not transactional) selling approach where you communicate with influence and impact.
• Combine IQ and EQ to analyse quick and in depth the nature of the company, the open position and the process, correctly qualifying the opportunity.
• Seamlessly merge client orientation with results focus (working towards closing the deal).
• Develop a broad but sharp commercial feeling for opportunities for the benefit of the entire ManpowerGroup.
Candidate related competencies
• Develop deep subject matter expertise in advanced sourcing techniques.
• Create a winning relationship for you to be the candidate’s “exclusive” advocate in search of a new career opportunity.
• Develop deep subject matter expertise on salary package components and fiscal levers.
• Apply strong ethics in making and keeping promises towards candidates.
Operations related competencies
• Operational excellence (on time, on budget, on KPI, with the required quality).
• Administrative accuracy.
• Master degree level or equivalent through experience in a relevant domain (sales or/and recruitment).
• Excellent level of Dutch and French.
• Adhering to the ManpowerGroup vision and mission.
• Adhering to the Experis “trusted advisor” vision and mission.
• Attracted by the “negotiator” position between client and candidate.
• Capable of having conversations on C-level (consultative level in verbal, presentation-related and written communications).
• Results orientation with good management of time and priorities.
OfferWe offer you a contract with unspecified duration within a pleasant and dynamic environment. Our package is including a lot of benefits such as company car, fuel, hospital and group insurances, meal vouchers, bonus according to the targets, etc…
Interested? Send us your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org