IntroductionExperis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today’s changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
OrganizationFor one of our clients located in Antwerp, we are looking for a business analyst Sharepoint/ CRM. The company is a worldwide enterprise with more than 3,500 employees and more than 25 manufacturing plants.
FunctionThe IT Business Analyst role supports existing applications and works on new project requests, from collecting business requirements through to solution design and delivery by interacting directly with key business leads.
You will interact with business leads within finance, marketing, human resources, customer support, and operations across different European locations. You will work closely with IT Management, Project Leadership, and other members in IT on new requests and support issues to ensure they progress along agreed timelines and meet the key business requirements and success criteria.
• Serve as a primary client contact for European SharePoint implementations
• Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint “out of the box” functionality
• Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for SharePoint portal solutions
• Partner with external suppliers, project managers, technical resources and business personnel to define projects
• Organize tasks and estimate delivery times
• Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users
• Become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application
• Contribute in improving processes and policies within the SharePoint program
• Develop/update materials for training end/key users; i.e. appropriate system process documentation, procedures and/or work instructions.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Travel within European locations will be required: Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, and Slovakia, estimated 20%.
Requirements• 3 to 5 years of experience in requirements analysis and development, change management and solution implementation to be an effective liaison for the work of this team.
• Focus on solutions rather than features to meet business challenges or opportunities
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently and solve problems.
• Ability to identify and prioritize issues. Show passion and energy to get the job done.
• Open for learning and supporting one or more other applications in scope of customer relationship management (CRM), claims managements, customer service and human resources.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements and guide users into the right solution path within the SharePoint framework
• Strike the balance between business needs and SharePoint capabilities, offer out of the box or 3rd party alternatives before custom development
• Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI.
• Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools: forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.
• Comfortable with customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office integration; and reporting functions
• In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint 2013 platform
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments, and SharePoint security groups
• Ability to present information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization, written and verbal
• Collaboration facilitation skills e.g.: activity identification, process mapping, ideation, retrospective
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities; changing course and direction as needed
• Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is required. Knowledge of French or the ability to develop French.