IntroductionExperis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today’s changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources
Your career is our mission !
OrganisationMy client is an Automobile Assistance industry. In order to meet the increasing demand of the market and to strengthen its international Sales Team in Brussels (Evere), they are looking for a Senior.Net Developer for the area B2B roadside assistance to join the team as soon as possible.
Fonction• The .Net Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance to software applications.
• Additional responsibilities include documenting, designing and developing new features for software applications per customer or internal specifications as well as identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated code.
• The .Net Developer will also assist in the creation of long term strategies related to the evolution of existing and new platforms to high-available, service-oriented architectures.
• Provide support for existing applications
• Development of web services and applications in C# using .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
• Development of both backend and frontend solutions
Prérequis• A1 and/or equivalent degree in IT with at least 2 years of experience as .Net developer
• Passion for IT (studious, interested in new technologies)
• Real “hunter” profile, enjoying the research of new leads, capable to analyse their current and future needs
• Analytical, but practical and solution driven minded
• Advance knowledge of:
o .Net framework
o C#, LINQ
o ASP.NET MVC
o Creative and problem solver
• Familiar with the following:
o Relational databases (SQL Server TSQL)
o Database design and normalization
o Entity Framework (any other Object Relational Mapper would do)
• Desire to continuously learn and grow
• Able to debug and troubleshoot
• Being able to work thoroughly, punctual and structural
• Being able to work independently and take initiative
• Capacity to work in team
• Be able to work easily in English
• Capability to deliver on time at the expected level of Quality and Cost
• Project Management knowledge is a plus
OffreAn interesting job with plenty of variety in an international, multicultural & multilingual environment.
Salary package in line with responsibilities.