IntroductionExperis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today’s changing world of work.
Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources. Your career is our mission !
OrganisationThe Stock & Asset Management department is responsible for IT office equipment, mobile equipment and office software. To reinforce our partner’s department we are looking for an Asset Management Officer to join this team. This is an ideal 1st experience for someone with junior IT skills that wants to start into asset management.Dit is een ideale instapfunctie voor iemand met basiskennis IT die in Asset management wil starten en doorgroeien.
Fonction– Approval of all internal request;
– Follow up of open requests;
– Monitoring of the stock levels;
– Follow-up of the orders with the purchase department;
– Ticket handling regarding asset management;
– Ticket handling regarding SIM card management;
– Mail handling, mainly by answering information requests
– Basic IT knowledge:
o Basic/good knowledge of PC Hardware
o Basic knowledge of smartphones
– Good knowledge of Excel (reporting);
– Structured and orderly worker;
– Good knowledge of NL & FR;
– Team player;
– Administrative experience and interest in IT